Updated December 10, 2021
1. What are allowable expenses for “wellbeing” funds?
Track I and Track II applicants can request funds for workforce wellbeing facilitated activities in the COVID-19 tab of the budget. The following are examples of allowable expenses:
- Team-building activities
- Mindfulness training
- Self-care workshops
- Organized stress-reducing activities such as guided meditation, yoga, or structured fun
- Consultations with life coaches and experts in time management
- Supplies to support wellness activities at your workplace
- Travel and food costs associated with the event or activity
Please note that funds cannot be used to purchase food items that are not associated with an event or activity. It is recommended that the activities listed above are led by an outside facilitator/professional in these areas.
The funds may not be used for individual personal treatment services or sightseeing activities, although those activities may be coordinated in conjunction with the workshop(s) and/or activities listed above, associated expenditures will not be reimbursed by these funds.
2. Do we have to request a personal portal link to apply?
No. All applicants can use this portal link to submit completed applications.
3. Is the Internal Control Questionnaire (ICQ) still needed?
The ICQ does not need to be submitted with the funding application. Once a proposal is approved for funding, we will ask for the grantee to submit the ICQ.
4. Is it allowable for sites to reimburse funds to partner organizations for specific encounters or services?
Yes. In the past, sites have established MOAs with partners to provide unmet health service needs for farmworkers. The site will be responsible for establishing the MOA and ensuring that the clinic follows the same HRSA federal and state regulations that the potential grantee will follow.